Foro dedicado ayuadaros con vuestras preguntas del alma 

Los síntomas de la Ansiedad a los consejos para aliviarlos o eliminarlos.
 #41070  por sakura698
 15 Feb 2020 05:35
If there ever was a time that highlighted the benefits of creative relief pitcher usage, its the 2016 postseason. Weve seen a teams closer,?Kenley Jansen,?come into the game in the seventh to pitch the longest stint of his career, and weve seen the teams ace get the save. Weve seen Aroldis Chapman used in the eighth twice in three games. Weve seen Andrew Miller?used as Clevelands personal 911 service, coming in any time between the fifth and the eighth and throwing 17 1/3 scoreless innings with 30 strikeouts this postseason.People talk about killing the win, but if theres any stat in baseball that deserves capital punishment, its the save. Lets kill it, blow it up, burn the pieces and send the ashes by rocket into the sun.Well-designed evaluative stats, by their very nature, measure events that lead teams to win games. Home runs arent valuable just because someone declared they are valuable, but because theyre the event in baseball that most leads to runs being scored. Saves, on the other hand, are an accounting fiction. The closer role as it currently stands exists not to maximize team wins but to maximize the number of saves.It didnt get this way overnight. Baseballs modern closer role started in 1977, when Cubs manager Herman Franks nearly stopped using Bruce Sutter when the team was behind. After he was used 23 times when the team was behind in his 2.70 ERA rookie year, Sutter was used when behind only 19 times the next four years. Jesper Horsted Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Akiem Hicks Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-sid-luckman-jersey-large-1926t.html .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Johnny Knox Jersey . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Riley Ridley Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Rex Ryan said Monday that he was trying to get inside the heads of those within the New England Patriots organization when he claimed Sunday that he had sources within the team that told him Jacoby Brissett would start at quarterback in the Buffalo Bills 16-0 win at Gillette Stadium.Absolutely [I had sources], as far as you guys know, a smiling Ryan said Monday. Thats just great. Because, man, I stirred the pot. Because you know theyre sitting back and going, Who is it? Who is it? I was B.S.-ing the whole time.If people were worried about it, thats awesome. Thats good. Let them think they got [someone inside].The Patriots did not reveal their starting quarterback until Sunday morning, when they declared Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) as inactive and Brissett, who had a thumb injury, as their only active quarterback.However, Ryan said after the game that he was given inside information in advance.My sources inside the New England Patriot building saiid that Jacoby Brissett would be the quarterback, the Bills coach said.dddddddddddd How about that? Ill stir some stuff up. Who was it? Who was it? I dont know who it was.While Ryan was willing to stir the pot about Brissett, he tread carefully Monday when discussing a pregame fight that involved a group of Bills defensive backs and Patriots players and coaches.It had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, Ryan said. We were there for one reason and one reason only, and that was to win a football game, which we can check that box off. So you can remember that.Patriots receiver Danny Amendola, who was not involved in the fight, was upset about the altercation Monday.It pissed me off, Amendola told WEEI Radio. Im not going to forget about that. ... Were going to see them again.The Patriots and Bills meet again Oct. 30 at New Era Field.